Smart Divorce Network Blogger Approval and Posting Instructions
Posting your content on our site helps you reach a much wider audience than you may be able to reach on your own. We help our bloggers by providing a community that appreciates great content. Additionally, we provide access to larger promotional channels, such as Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and Facebook.
Who Else Posts Here?
The content on Smart Divorce Network is contributed by other divorce professionals and experts. We are also looking for writer that have experienced any of these situations and would like to tell their story: Divorce, Blended Families, Step Parenting, Stepchild, Single Parents. All of it is edited and reviewed by our curation team before publication.
You can either submit your articles directly through the system or send them via email to amdlc2010 @ gmail.com. Please note, we give preferential treatment in terms of approving, promotion and page position to the articles that are added directly to our site.
To submit your article through the system, please follow up these steps:
Step 1: Sign up and Login to our site
Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email. IMPORTANT: To complete registration, you must click on the link in the confirmation email. This will enable you to fill out your profile (next step).
Step 2: Fill out your profile
We like our posts to have a name and a face behind them, so please fill out your profile:
- Once you’re logged in, click Edit Profile while hovering over your username on the top right of the page.
- In order to be published, you need to have a first name, last name, and picture of yourself.
- Next fill out the Bio field with a short paragraph about yourself. Please also add your Website and your various social profiles.
- Once you’ve entered all your information, scroll up and click the big, green Save button to make the changes live.
Step 3: Submit your posts
We love to partner with bloggers who provide exclusive content to us by posting directly on our site. You need to be logged in to be able to submit your articles through the system.
Please note: Once you hit save on your submission, your post immediately enters our moderation queue and is liable to be published, so please be sure to upload only the final version of your post — no drafts.
SDN team reserves the right to edit and adapt the submission to meet our editorial standards. Please note that editing the article involves human labor, and therefore will not be removed from the blog after it’s posted.
Tips for getting your post published:
- No drop links. High-quality links in general are fine, and even encouraged, but any links that aren’t informational in nature or are obvious attempts at “SEO juice” will be removed without notice.
- No promotional or commercial articles.
- Thoroughly copy/edited for grammar, spelling, and usage. While the substance of our content may be global, the preferred standard for grammar/spelling is American English.
We recommend you look at some of the published posts on our Homepage to get a feel for the type of content we publish.
Due to the heightened demand in being a blogger on Smart Divorce Network.com Collective, please bear with us as we attempt to respond to all requests. You will be notified if your post has been approved and published. You will not receive a response from us if our guidelines are not followed.
If you are looking to have your sponsored posts featured on Smart Divorce Network, please send your request to amdlc2010 @ gmail.com. We will get back to you ASAP with the rate and requirements involved.